May 1, 2018
Time to get ready for our middle school spring trip, May 16th -18th. This year we will be traveling to Grand Rapids, MI for two nights. The highlights of the trip will include:
- 8:30am – leave school (bagged lunch from home)
- 11:30 arrive Meijer Garden – eat lunch
Tour Garden / Fitness Fun in the Sculpture Park workshop
- 4:15 -5:15 Dinner at Celebration Mall
- 5:30 – 6:15 IMAX 3D Movie.
- 7:00 Check into Hotel
Possible evening walking tour
- 10:00 pm – lights out
- 9:00 – 11:45 Grand Rapids Public Museum http://www.grpm.org/
Tour museum. See Dragons, Unicorns and Mermaids exhibit
Ride the carousel
Escher’s Universe http://www.eschersuniverse.com/
- 12:00 – 2:00 eat downtown in groups with a chaperone
- 2:00 – 3:30 Art Museum docent lead tour / explore museum http://www.artmuseumgr.org/learning/schools-and-educators/#tours
- 4:45 – 7:30 AIRTIME Trampoline Park Click Here and dinner
- 8:00 – hotel swim and chill
- 10:00 lights out!
- 9:00 – 1:30 John Ball Zoo http://www.johnballzoosociety.org/education-schoolprograms.php
Wild Encounters Program
Lunch at Zoo
RETURN TO SCHOOL AROUND 5:00PM
The total cost of the trip is $260.00.
Please make a check out to The Pathfinder School for $100.00
Please put 3 – $20.00 bills in an envelope labeled with your child’s name.
Please sign the waiver form for the Airtime Park and return to office
Please go over the Behavior contract with your son or daughter, sign and return to the office.
Thanks for your support! Please let me know if you have any questions.