Here is the supply list for 2019. I hope you are enjoying these last days of summer and are looking forward to a great school year! Now – go jump in a great lake!!!
Grades 5th – 8th Classroom Supply List | 2019-2020
Here is the middle school supply list:
- Sharpened pencils – ready to go!
- A planner for homework assignments
- A three-ringed binder or a system that works for you to keep organized
- Notebook paper
- Colored pencils
- 2 packages of 3X5 index cards
- A box of Kleenex to be shared in classrooms throughout the year
- Dry erase markers
- Washable/microwavable plate, cup and eating utensils for lunch (This is in keeping with our Green school status)
- Athletic shoes for PE that will stay in the locker
- Composition notebook for FRENCH
- 6-8 only: for MUSIC – The ukulele made in art last year, or one that will stay at school and be stored in the music room (5th-grade students will be making one in art this year)
- A working brain and a sense of humor
We are looking forward to a great year full of deep understanding, laughter, and growth. Please feel free to call on any middle school staff member if you have any questions.
Enjoy these last days of summer and we will see you on Thursday, August 29th for our Back to School Night and again on Wednesday, September 4th for Opening Day!
Duncan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Pittinos – email@example.com
Shannon – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Belanger – email@example.com
Mrs. Ludwig – firstname.lastname@example.org